accepting teens and adults
After graduating as a Physiotherapist in 2010, I worked for four years as a Physiotherapist at the Hungarian Schroth Scoliosis Physiotherapy Centre. During my time there, I participated in several international conferences on spinal deformities and scoliosis rehabilitation treatment.
I moved to Canada in 2015, and worked with teens and adults with scoliosis in Ottawa, Ontario. I was able to use my passion for research and wrote scientific case studies on adolescents with scoliosis and Scheuermann’s kyphosis.
I enjoy combining my scoliosis knowledge to help people who also have other conditions such as acute and chronic low back pain, sport injuries, musician and dancer injuries, and pre and postpartum conditions.
- Schroth 3-D Scoliosis-Therapie® according to Katharina Schroth
- Maitland Concept of Manipulative Physiotherapy
- Mckenzie Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy
- Kinematic Taping®
- Mulligan Manual Therapy
- Fit-Ball Concept during pregnancy and after childbirth
- Physiotherapist Semmelweis University Faculty of Health Sciences, Hungary
- Contemporary Jazz Dance Teacher, Hungarian Dance Teachers’ Association, Hungary